Not Successful At Cutting Out "Dittos?"
Thicker paper is easier to handle. It adheres quickly to construction paper.
Pre-Scissor activities include:
- Tongs/tweezers of all shapes and sizes
- Two-handed activities (see Hand Helpers section)
- Activities that encourage strong wrists (Sensation Stations section)
- Snipping activities, like paper plates and drinking straws
- Cutting yummy foods like marshmallows and gummy worms
To find products to support these activities, order your FREE copy of the Integrations catalog today.
©2002 Integrations - a division of Sportime, LLC. This material may be used for individual, educational use only.